Chipotle Orange Broccoli and Tofu
- 1 (14-oz) package extra-firm water-packed tofu
- 1/2 tsp. Himalayan salt, divided
- 3 Tbsp. Coconut or Canola oil, divided
- 6 C. broccoli florets
- 1 C. orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. minced chipotle in adobo
- 1/2 C. chopped fresh cilantro
- Drain tofu and pat dry; cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Sprinkle tofu on all sides with 1/4 tsp. of the salt.
- Heat 2 Tbsp. of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add tofu and cook in a single layer, stirring every couple of minutes until golden brown.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Add the remaining 1 Tbsp. of oil and broccoli to the pan and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 tsp. of salt; cook, stirring about 1 minute.
- Add orange juice and chipotle, stirring frequently until broccoli is just tender.
- Return tofu to the pan.
- Cook gently, stirring, until tofu is heated through; remove from heat and stir in cilantro.
- Taken from Eating Well magazine.