Lime Lentil Salad
- Lentils contain a high level of protein, and also contain dietary fiber, folate, vitamin B1, and minerals.
- 2 C. cooked green lentils
- 1 C. grated raw carrot
- 1/2 C. finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil (or more, for taste)
- 1/4 C. fresh lime juice (or more, to taste)
- Bragg Liquid Aminos or Himalayan Salt (to taste)
- 3/4 tsp. ground cumin (or more, taste)
- Herbal seasoning (to taste, optional)
- Cook lentils until tender, but don't overcook. (Or use low-sodium canned lentils)
- Add carrots and stir.
- Stir oil, lime juice, salt, and spices together in a small bowl, then gently stir into the lentil mixture.
- Let sit, covered, in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Adjust seasonings if needed.
- Even better the next day!
- (taken from Beachbody Ultimate Reset)
© 2023 Copyright Lifestyle Coaches Brad and Michele Wellness | Health | Weight Loss | Motivation