Being blessed is a choice!

Join Our Beachbody Challenge Group!

Join Our Beachbody Challenge Group!

Jul 1, 2012

This has changed everything!

 

Did you know that 80% of people who make a resolution to lose weight every new year quit before they give themselves a chance to succeed?  It’s quite true.  The reason is simple.  Obviously it takes change, we all know that.  But what it takes more than anything, is support.  Someone to pick you up when you’re down. Someone to tell you that you can do it when you don’t think you can.  Someone to hold you accountable.  Someone to walk with you the entire way.  Well, how about an entire community of people?

That’s right.  That’s what Beachbody is.  That’s what our Challenge Groups are designed to do.  We bring a small group of people together to simply help each other succeed in doing something that has been a struggle to do on their own.  And you know what? IT WORKS!  Over 80% of our Challengers stick with their commitments. And even more impressive probably over half of the other 20% that don’t, COME BACK later to re-join us because they realize that our challenge group offers what’s been missing.  Motivation, accountability and most of all, support.

 

 

How do I join the group?

It’s very easy.  Fill out this form and we will get in touch with you within 24 hrs. The deadline to join the group is the 21st.  Our group starts on the first Monday of next month. *Cost depends on whether you need a program, Shakeology, or both. Info will be in initial email.

 

30 Days To Better Health with Brad and Michele

We would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.

 

 

Are there any prizes? YES! Beachbody will be giving away daily, monthly, quarterly, and even a grand prize of $100,000 for those with the best results. (learn more about these prizes on the Beachbody Challenge site). Plus, the one that excites me the most, is if I can get a certain number of people to join these challenge groups, which I think I will get FOR SURE, then I will be holding a personal conference call with my challenge groups, the CEO of Beachbody Carl Daikeler, and (drumroll please), the trainer of my choice, which OBVIOUSLY would be Tony Horton!

We have no doubts that our challenge group will give your the best chance at reaching your goals and maximizing your results.  Unlimited support, constant encouragement, friendly competition, and some added prizes will motivate you to commit yourself for the entire 90 days and take back control of your health.  Come see why thousands of people are joining the revolution everyday with Beachbody.  Come see why we love what we do.  Come and let’s do this TOGETHER!

 

 

The following two tabs change content below.

Bradley Hall

Life Juicer! at BAM Inc.
Bradley Hall is a husband of 21 years, devoted father, firefighter, Chiari survivor, personal trainer, speaker, writer, health & fitness aficionado, business consultant and an Independent Diamond Beachbody Coach in Indianapolis, IN. He’s dedicated to helping others find direction and purpose so they may live healthy and fulfilling lives.

Latest posts by Bradley Hall (see all)

No comments

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

  1. Plyocide (P90X2 Day 2) | thebradleyhall - [...] Are you ready for a P90X2 challenge?  Check out my Beachbody Challenge page here [...]
  2. Join Our Team! Become a Coach Today | Brad and Michele - [...]  You can save up to $100 and sign as a coach for FREE by purchasing a Challenge Pack! [...]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *