Recipe type: side dish
Mushroom lovers, behold! This delightful dish pairs perfectly with brown rice and grilled salmon.
- 2 tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 oz. sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1½ lbs. (a large head) bok choy, rinsed and chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tsp. Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- Himalayan salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet or wok, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add mushrooms, shallots and garlic, and stir-fry until mushrooms darken, about 5 minutes.
- Add bok choy and stir-fry for about 8 to 10 minutes or until tender.
- Drizzle with liquid aminos and sprinkle lemon zest, salt and pepper to taste.