Vegetable Root Medley
- A delightful dish of root vegetables, perfect for a Fall day!
- 1 medium-sized yam, washed and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 large carrots, washed and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 large beets, washed and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 yellow onion, peeled and cut into large wedges
- 2 Tbsp. plus 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Himalayan salt (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl, toss all ingredients together.
- Spread on a cookie sheet and bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until tender, turning once or twice to prevent burning.
- (taken from Beachbody Ultimate Reset)