Aug 24, 2012
Recipe type: Soup
This awesome vegan soup is lowfat, low calorie and simple to make!
- 1 large or 2 small zucchini, cut into chunks and steamed
- ¼ C. raw cashews
- Himalayan salt and/or Bragg Liquid Aminos (to taste)
- Herbal Seasoning or fresh herbs, like basil, chives, oregano or dill (optional, to taste)
- Soak cashews in enough water to cover for 1 hour; drain.
- Combine cashews, zucchini, salt and/or aminos, and seasonings (if desired) in blender and mix until smooth, adding water as needed for desired consistency.
- If needed, pour into saucepan and reheat gently, but do not boil.
- Serves 1.
- (taken from Beachbody Ultimate Reset Program & Nutrition Guide)
The following two tabs change content below.